Friday, December 11, 2015

Univ. Diaries: First Year, Term 1

Woohoo! Term 1 is done! 10 more terms to go, I guess.

So far, my life in CSB has been reeeeaaally chill. I got perks now because I live near the school. Not like last year..

The grades are recently out and I am very happy with it. Although, it's not DL worthy, I'm still okay with it. I'll try for DL maybe in the following terms. Not to be nega, but there's nothing wrong with trying right? At least, I tried! :)

We have this thing called enlistment wherein you're gonna decide on the subjects that you wanna take for the next term. I only got 6 subjects which contain 18 units. It was very hard for me to do my schedule on the 2nd to the last day of pre-enrollment. Most of my subjects are night classes and some had conflicts on the time so I had to change it up.

Christmas break just started and now I don't know what to do with my life. Honestly, my only escape from boredom is school and since I have no school this December, Idk.. I'm so excited for Christmas and New Years. Especially for 2nd term.

I made good friends here in CSB and I reaaally reaaaally hope that even though our schedules are different now, we'd still hangout. The only downside to being an irregular is having no friends in class. :((
Anyway, I hope I can make it through Christmas break with boredom and stuff :(( 

No comments:

Post a Comment